During the past 15 years, Erin Casey has spoken at corporate events, led her own writing workshops, and taught Bible classes and church conference sessions. One of her favorite things is helping people discover their faith stories so they can better see God at work in their lives.
Whether you’re looking for someone to speak once or to engage your audience during multiple retreat sessions, Erin will deliver thought-provoking content that inspires people to recognize and share God’s love.
Session Topics Include . . .
- Craving Connection in a Disconnected World
- The Power of a Story to Inspire to Faith (How your story can help others see God)
- The Power of a Story to Reinforce Faith (How your story can remind you of God’s faithfulness)
- The Power of a Story to Reinvigorate Faith (How remembrance fosters gratitude, action, and hope)
- How your Story Fits into His Story
- Story Discovery and No-Guilt Journaling
- Are you Groaning, Gossiping, or Growing?
Sessions can also be customized to meet your group’s needs.
Erin K. Casey is an author, speaker, and encourager. She and her family served as missionaries in Ireland (2013-2015 & 2019), which is where she discovered the importance of knowing how to share her faith story.
Erin’s career as a professional communicator began 20+ years ago as writer and editor for the publishers of SUCCESS Magazine. In that role, she interviewed best-selling authors and A-list celebrities and wrote features on topics ranging from entrepreneurship to faith. From there, she built a business helping coaches, speakers, and leaders write and publish books. In the past few years, she and her team have helped publish 200+ books.
Her own book Get Personal: The Importance of Sharing Your Faith Story draws on her story-telling experience to help you notice and share what God is doing in your life.
Book Erin Casey to Speak at Your Next Conference or Retreat
For speaking inquiries, please fill out the form below so Erin or someone from her team can get in touch with you.